Features and Benefits
- Additional water filtration at a faucet
- No Chlorine
- No VOC’c
- KDF Carbon Media
- GAC (Coconut Shell Granular Activated Carbon)
- No Chlorine
- No Heavy Metals
- No Voc’s (Volital Organic Compounds)
- U2 Compared to Reverse Osmosis Systems
- No seperate low pressure spigot
- Reuires no hole in sink or countertop
- No Bulky under sink holding tank
- pH balanced mineralized water on demand
- Reverse Osmosis systems produce acidic water
Every system is manufactured by H2o Concepts in our Phoenix, AZ (USA) facility, The U2 system comes standard with a GAC-10N and a GAC-10N-KDF filter. These filters should be changed out every 2,500 gallons for best preformance.
GAC filters are an effective way of removing volatile compounds from drinking water for better tasting water. They are used to remove chlorine odor and taste from water.
Note: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. Systems certified for cyst reduction may be used on disinfected waters that may contain filterable cysts.
Specifications / Options
Supply: 1/2 inch
Control Valve: None
Filter Media: GAC-10N GAC
(10″ Activated Carbon GAC Filter Cartridge is a granular activated coconut carbon water filter replacement cartridge Max. Flow Rate: 1 Gallon Per Minute (GPM))
Filter Media: GAC-10N-KDF
GAC KDF Water Filter Cartridge is a water filter manufactured with high quality coconut shell carbon and KDF in order to improve the taste of drinking water. The media is effective in the removal of organic compounds from water, such as chlorine, radon, VOCs.
Scale Control: None
KDF (Kinetic Degradation Fluxion) is certified by ANSI/NSF standards 42 and 61 for drinking water system components.